A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Banks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Banks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Jasper Banks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie J. Banks practice?
- Dr. Willie Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Willie Banks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.