Dr. Willie Boyd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2012
Horrible Experience!
I called this MD to make a follow up appt for his own patient, whom my office also sees. The Office Mgr, Elizabeth was irrate from the begining of the call saying that I was repeating myself. She stated she was the mgr so I asked to speak with the Dr. himself. He then took over and asked me why would I make a follow up visit for his pt. I let him know what we do it as a courtesy for our patients and he said "Well, the patient can call himself. What don't you understand?" In my 14 yrs in the medical field I have never ran across an office where not only the staff but the acutal Physician were "jaw droppingly" rude as well.

November 9th, 2010
Outstanding physician.. Takes time to explain things to you.Calls to check on you to see if you are ok. Perfect bedside manor. One of a kind..

March 5th, 2010
He's one of the best!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Boyd's for over 6 years. Anytime that I have called on him, he has quickly and courteously responded. He is caring, patient, and understanding. He thoroughly and accurately explains any diagnosis and the treatments needed. I feel like he always has my best interest at heart. I have a great deal of respect and appreciation. I would recommend him to anyone. So if you need a great doctor, he's your man.