Dr. Willie Epps Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willie Epps Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Willie Epps Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

I found Dr. Epps to be an excellent and caring doctor.

I found Dr. Epps to be an excellent and caring doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Epps since late 2014. With his health care I have lost 100 pounds in the first year and kept it off until now. Yes help me through five much needed and successful surgeries.He has always taking the time to explain and answer any questions. I think he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor, and I really am glad that I found him. I would highly recommend Dr. Epps to anyone needing a good family doctor.

April 6th, 2016

Pretty good staff and PA but the doctor is very unprofessional. Poor bedside manner.

January 11th, 2016

My family is very happy with Dr Epps and his friendly staff,matter of fact we notice the personal attention given to each of his patients when ever we are in his office

December 29th, 2015

Excellent DOCTOR

Outstanding-and great communication skills and he always listen to you encourages you to a better healthy living telling you exactly how to proceed to get to your goals excellent Dr Thank you so much and God Bless you

March 1st, 2015

My Mother

I have never seen or spoken to Dr. Epps. However, he has been treating my mother in the nursing home going on her third month. Despite numerous messages sent to him by the nurse and my sister calling numerous times to his office he still has not attempted to return her calls or contact any of the family. In the last week, my mother has taking a turn for the worst and we need some answers. We're also trying to get Power of Attorney but can't because he has to write a letter which he can't do because he won't return our calls. In his bio I've read that he likes to give back to the community. That's a bunch of crap. How can he care about the community when he cares so little for the nursing home pts he is being paid to take care of. I am thoroughly disgusted with him and as a result of his lack of interest in my mother's care she is suffering.

August 25th, 2011

like to yell at the autistic

he yelled at me and my mother lied about his knowledge and said he dident care for my overall health. i have a form of autisem(aserger syndrom)and he ...

June 28th, 2011

ONE GREAT DOCTOR ....DR. WILLIE EPPS

Doctor Epps, has been my Docotr for over 4 years now, has Seen me through a lot of test and some major surgeries I am a lot better now. So if you happen to need a very good Doctor, I would recommend Dr. Epps. To anyone.

January 13th, 2017