Dr. Willie Epps Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Willie Epps Jr?

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR THAT CARES!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE GOES TO THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR! I have been diagnosed with SCOLIOSIS when I was 11 years old. I will be 35 yrs old this Saturday. I have mostly been seeing his P.A. but when I seen him at his old Tibet location i needed some approval from MEDICAID to get medication and he told me " I only get paid a dollar to take care of MEDICAID patients and I don't have time to sit on the phone, they take too long." I was referred by his office to get an x-ray which shows the abnormalities of my spine. I was sent for therapy and given weak meds that I expressed didn't work for me, it makes me itch. Yet that was the only pain meds given along with muscle relaxers. My therapist says I need a back brace and treatment twice a week. I didn't hear any more about my sessions so I called. The PT office told me they are waiting for "Dr. Epps" to sign off on my paperwork so I can get in, so I called his office. It was about 12:30pm when I told them about this, they said they'll take care of it and send meds. 4:34pm I get up and go to the office in pain to see what's going on and they STILL didn't do what was asked hours ago and just remembered when I got therešŸ˜’ I went there expressing the pain that I am in and they made me wait an hour before answering me and this so called doctor had the audacity to tell me that he looked at my x-rays x-rays and they are normalšŸ˜  at that point I was livid! WHEN IS SCOLIOSIS NORMAL!?!?!? He is inconsiderate and not worthy to be called a doctor! True doctors at heart care for their patients with or without insurance. I don't have the best insurance but he clearly has a problem with caring for me with my Medicaid prices. I'm not enough pay for him to care. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

I found Dr. Epps to be an excellent and caring doctor.

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I found Dr. Epps to be an excellent and caring doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Epps since late 2014. With his health care I have lost 100 pounds in the first year and kept it off until now. Yes help me through five much needed and successful surgeries.He has always taking the time to explain and answer any questions. I think he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor, and I really am glad that I found him. I would highly recommend Dr. Epps to anyone needing a good family doctor.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Pretty good staff and PA but the doctor is very unprofessional. Poor bedside manner.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

My family is very happy with Dr Epps and his friendly staff,matter of fact we notice the personal attention given to each of his patients when ever we are in his office

Excellent DOCTOR

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Outstanding-and great communication skills and he always listen to you encourages you to a better healthy living telling you exactly how to proceed to get to your goals excellent Dr Thank you so much and God Bless you

My Mother

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I have never seen or spoken to Dr. Epps. However, he has been treating my mother in the nursing home going on her third month. Despite numerous messages sent to him by the nurse and my sister calling numerous times to his office he still has not attempted to return her calls or contact any of the family. In the last week, my mother has taking a turn for the worst and we need some answers. We're also trying to get Power of Attorney but can't because he has to write a letter which he can't do because he won't return our calls. In his bio I've read that he likes to give back to the community. That's a bunch of crap. How can he care about the community when he cares so little for the nursing home pts he is being paid to take care of. I am thoroughly disgusted with him and as a result of his lack of interest in my mother's care she is suffering.

like to yell at the autistic

Posted on August 25th, 2011

he yelled at me and my mother lied about his knowledge and said he dident care for my overall health. i have a form of autisem(aserger syndrom)and he ...

ONE GREAT DOCTOR ....DR. WILLIE EPPS

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Doctor Epps, has been my Docotr for over 4 years now, has Seen me through a lot of test and some major surgeries I am a lot better now. So if you happen to need a very good Doctor, I would recommend Dr. Epps. To anyone.

Posted on January 13th, 2017