A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Clenzo Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willie C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Willie Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willie Johnson practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.