A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Lawrence is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Lawrence, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie E Lawrence MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Willie E. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Willie Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willie Lawrence practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.