A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Lawrence is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Lawrence, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Lutheran Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie E Lawrence MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Willie E. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Willie Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willie Lawrence practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.