Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcclairen is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Ronald Reagan Ucla Med Ctr and City Of Hope National Med Ctr. Dr. Mcclairen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Willie Mcclairen Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Rolando Creagh-Larramendi
Des Moines, IA 0 mi
Dr. Adela Casas-Melley
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Des Moines, IA 0.16 mi26
Dr. Mark Witkowski
General Surgery, Residency
Des Moines, IA 0.16 mi6