The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willie Melvin
Dr. Willie Melvin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smyrna, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Melvin is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Melvin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Willie Melvin has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...