A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Melvin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Melvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie Melvin practice?
- Dr. Willie Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Willie Melvin practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.