A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parks has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Joe Parks DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie J. Parks practice?
- Dr. Willie Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Willie Parks practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons and Tyler Dentists.