A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Stokes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stokes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Louis Stokes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie L. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Willie Stokes has 1 office location.
Dr. Willie Stokes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxford, AL.
See Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons.