A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Suhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suhr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suhr Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Suhr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Chongwon Suhr MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie C. Suhr practice?
- Dr. Willie Suhr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willie Suhr practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.