A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Suhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suhr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suhr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Suhr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Chongwon Suhr MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willie C. Suhr practice?
- Dr. Willie Suhr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willie Suhr practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.