A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Wells, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wells has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie L Wells MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willie L. Wells practice?
- Dr. Willie Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Willie Wells practices Family Medicine near Bruce, MS.
See Bruce Family Physicians.