A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Yu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie Yu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willie Yu practice?
- Dr. Willie Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willie Yu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Frederick Physiatrists and Frederick Pain Management Doctors.