Dr. Willie Yu MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2017
The Best Physician A Patient could have !
I must admit I feel ashamed that I have not giving Dr Yu & his staff a review prior to now ( the first one ever) . I say that because Dr Yu is a Brilliant , Experienced and Caring Doctor! Words in a small text form here cannot ever explain just how good Dr Yu is with his patients. He manages somehow to balance out (Professionalism & Personal Loving Care to all his patients! Not only does he provide medical care to his patients he also helps educate them on their condition and helps you understand your causes & effects & most of all prevention ! He is truly concerned about his patients beyond the examining room. Where some Dr.s may give you all of 2 mins and push your way and you leave not knowing or feeling any better than when you got there ! One could go on forever discussing Dr Yu's outstanding credentials but there's not enough space on this text format to go on! Let's just say this you won't find a better more respectable Physician.anywhere like him! I been under Dr Yu's care for several years now , I trust him so much that I wish my little girl who suffers from Crohn's disease & Rheumatoid Arthritis could have Dr Yu as her Primary Care & Specilaity Physician , and of course there is nothing more precious & important as your child's health & wellbeing . So with that being said , there could never be another Dr in my eyes that could hold a candle to this Great Experienced Specialist that we know as Dr Yu! A I can't leave out his staff which is 2 wonderful just as hardworking as Dr Yu is , gues that's why they make such s great team because they all share a unique trait of having a Strong Dedicated Work Ethic along with their individual expertise they all bring to the table/ aka to the office ! I would recommend Dr Yu's Practice 110 percent . Thank you, R.S. of Montgomery County.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Yu
Dr. Yu has really help me to control my chronic pain he is a wonderful doctor. Cares very much for the patient.

November 10th, 2015
Worst Doctor Ever
Went to him with MRI's and full records. He saw I took medicine and immediately to me he does not prescribe medicine and did not once ask me what my issue were, or where my pain was. Wanted nothing to do with me and even lied to me about telling me he does not prescribe medicine to any of his patients. Also when you consult with him, everyone in the waiting room will hear your conversation. I have done my investigating and all his reviews are fake.

July 19th, 2011
Newly dx'd with Fobromylagia
I am new to Pennsylvania. I was dx'd with Fibromyalgia Jan this year & in alot of pain. I have seen several specialists along with my family dr. I have been treated badly by most of them & was even told this pain's a mental thing. I found wonderful Dr Yu. Very caring & understanding. God bless him. He put me on meds after being looked at & it has improved my quality of life...well worth the hr drive!

July 7th, 2011
best pain doctor
he has an excellent bedside manner. he explains to me very well.

February 1st, 2011
Dr. Yu is a godsend to me. I had a total spinal fusion in the 70's. The older I got the worst the pain was. Dr. Yu diagnosised me corretly and treated the problem not just the symtoms. I have been pain free since my one treat for a year and counting.

May 4th, 2010
ms. j simmons rn
dr. yu is very professional,courteous, and very nice. he is always helpful and concerned with me,his patient. i will recommend him to my colleagues and friends.

April 25th, 2009
Dr ?
Dr Yu has been treating me for several yrs. I am a local physcian and can tell you that he is more knowledgable than any other pain management doc in town. I cannot recommend him highly enough!!

August 18th, 2008
I would highly recommend him
I saw Dr.Yu quite a few times for my back pain. I thought he was very good in what he was doing. He explained to me clearly what was going on with my back, did couple of treatments that fixed my back. I would highly recommend him as a pain specialist.

August 13th, 2008
Dr,Yu is the best. He listens. He is knowledgable,kind,and patient.

May 17th, 2008
I would strongly recommend Dr. Yu.