A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Zoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Zoma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Zoma, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoma graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Zoma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Willie D. Zoma practice?
Dr. Willie Zoma practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Webster, TX.
See Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Danville Endocrinologists.