A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willie Zoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willie Zoma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willie Zoma, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoma graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Zoma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willie D Zoma MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Willie D. Zoma practice?
- Dr. Willie Zoma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willie Zoma practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.