A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willilam Nickell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willilam Nickell is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willilam Nickell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nickell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Baptist Montclair Med Ctr, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willilam Boyd Nickell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willilam B. Nickell practice?
- Dr. Willilam Nickell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willilam Nickell practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Brk, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.