A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Dankle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Dankle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dankle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dankle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mercy Med Ctr -North Iowa, Mason City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis Kie Dankle MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willis K. Dankle practice?
- Dr. Willis Dankle has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Dankle practices Family Medicine near Clear Lake, IA.
See Clear Lake Primary Care Doctors.