A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Dankle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dankle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dankle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mercy Med Ctr -North Iowa, Mason City, Ia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dankle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans