A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Dankle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Dankle is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dankle
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dankle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dankle graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dankle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Mercy Med Ctr -North Iowa, Mason City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis Kie Dankle MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willis K. Dankle practice?
- Dr. Willis Dankle has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Dankle practices Family Medicine near Clear Lake, IA.
See Clear Lake Family Physicians.