A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Gelston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Gelston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelston graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gelston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis Lord Gelston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Willis L. Gelston practice?
- Dr. Willis Gelston has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Gelston practices Family Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Family Physicians.