Dr. Willis Kephart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Willis Kephart?

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I love Dr Kephart, best Dr i know and he explains everything to you, I missed my appt 1 time because of my back and he called to make sure i was okay, I would highly recommend him.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Wonderful experience! I was nervous but Dr. Kephart was compassionate and very professional. I really like participating in my care versus having the doctor tell me what to do; he gave me options and educated me on all before I made a decision. Thank you Doctor.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I will NEVER return to this doctor!He is very VERY rude!Three months ago i had my son, and i went to him to get birth control. The whole 25 minutes in the room all he did was tell me how over weight i was! He want on to tell me all the health problems i would get being over weight.. I JUST had a baby!Then he went on to ask me, " what would your little one do if you died?" NEVER AGAIN would i see this doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

He is a great doctor,very knowledgeable, very kind and compassionate. He made me feel very at ease talking with him. He took time out to explained everything to me in a manner that I could understand. He went over my concerns and helped me to understand. I have recomended him to my friends. They are very lucky to have him working in that office and at the hospital.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Wonderful doctor!!!!

medical office manager

Posted on October 26th, 2009

I had an initial appt with this dr because I was having medical problems as well as a family history of cancer. He explained all the options,treatments and side effects/risks with them all and let me make a decision. My surgery went wonderfully, and he and his office staff treated me with great care and respect. He is very compassionate,caring and knowledgable in his field. I would highly recommend using Dr Kephart!

I made the decision!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2009

My primary care doctor sent me to see Dr. Kephart because I needed surgery. He explained my condition and different treatments. I decided against surgery, at least for now. I was so surprised to have a doctor give me options instead of telling me what I needed to do!

COMPASSIONATE PROFESSIONAL

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

WOW, guess the physician who rated Dr. Kephart doesn't know her stuff. He is a kind, caring doctor who takes time to discuss concerns and is VERY professional.

I am a physician and do not recommend this doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2009

This physician did not know what he was doing, did not get back to me with my biopsy results as he spends a lot of time at the gym because he does not have any patients, and caused me a lot of distress and pain.

Posted on July 17th, 2017