A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Lanier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Lanier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis Elliott Lanier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Willis E. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Willis Lanier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willis Lanier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.