Learn more about Dr. Willis Maddrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Maddrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Maddrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Alcoholic Liver Disease, Bile Duct inflammation Cholangitis, and Biliary Liver Cirrhosis.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddrey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Maddrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Willis C. Maddrey practice?
Dr. Willis Maddrey practices Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hepatologists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.