A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Peelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Peelle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Peelle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Peelle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Peelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis Wood Peelle MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willis W. Peelle practice?
- Dr. Willis Peelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Peelle practices Urology near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Urologists.