A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Peelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Peelle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peelle
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Peelle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Peelle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peelle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Peelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis W Peelle MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willis W. Peelle practice?
- Dr. Willis Peelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willis Peelle practices Urology near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Logansport, IN.
See Kokomo Urologists.