A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willis Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Willis H. Wagner practice?
Dr. Willis Wagner practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.