The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willis Wagner
Dr. Willis Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Saint John's Health Center and Southern California Hospital at Culver City. Dr. Wagner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Willis Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Willis Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. David Cossman
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Phillip Levin
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Alexander Stein
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Practice, General Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi44