Learn more about Dr. Willis Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis H Wagner MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willis H. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Willis Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Wagner practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.