Learn more about Dr. Willis Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Wagner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis H Wagner MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willis H. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Willis Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Wagner practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.