Learn more about Dr. Willis Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willis Wagner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willis Wagner, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willis H Wagner MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willis H. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Willis Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Willis Wagner practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.