Surgical Specialist

3.0

Patient show details Patient
by Jim Murray on Sep 4th, 2016

Friendly physician with good bedside manner. Explains this well. Answered my questions. Listened well to my concerns and respected my feelings. Respected my questions and was very reassuring.

Jul 8th, 2016

Dr Wagner was very thorough and helpful. He explained everything

by Olga M Zaks 248-204-8061 on May 22nd, 2016

My grandmother does not speak English. I called and asked if I may translate on a phone during apt to translate & explain to grandmother procedure Dr wants do on her (surgery). Dr's assistant categorically refused my suggestion , she stated that her Doctor does not do such things. He is not going to call ANYBODY. She suggested if Family can't be at apt w/her- Grandmother (who is Russian, single, low income, sick person!) needs to hire somebody to attend apt w/her so that person will translate. I begged and asked to make an exception-NO.. she said end of story. This office needs to reconsider/cancel this "Policy". Relatives can't append at every apt, so it should be possible for them to be on a phone and translate. Looks like Dr does not want to work with his patients and their Families..but has no problem to accept patients on Medicare and charge Medicare. I understand Medical Records confidentiality Law..but we are Family we know grandmother's medical history anyway , plus grandmother could sign authorization in the office that she does not mind. Unacceptable.