A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Williston Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Williston Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Williston Hayes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Williston Sterchi Hayes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Williston S. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Williston Hayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Williston Hayes practices Otolaryngology near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Otolaryngologists.