A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willliam Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willliam Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willliam Bernard Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Willliam B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Willliam Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willliam Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Carson Surgeons.