Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Simpson
Dr. William Simpson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with other offices in Wildomar, CA and Carson, CA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Simpson has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. John Chang
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Mehrangiz Lundquist
Psychiatry, Neurology, Surgery of the Hand
Huntington Beach, CA 0.22 mi
Dr. Kelsey Peterson Jr
Huntington Beach, CA 0.48 mi50