A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willliam Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willliam Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willliam Bernard Simpson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Willliam B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Willliam Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willliam Simpson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Carson Orthopedic Surgeons and Carson Surgeons.