A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wills Geils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wills Geils is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geils
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geils Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wills Geils, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geils graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geils has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wills C Geils MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wills C. Geils practice?
- Dr. Wills Geils has 1 office location.
Dr. Wills Geils practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.