A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willscott Naugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willscott Naugler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Naugler graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Naugler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naugler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans