A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willscott Naugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willscott Naugler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willscott Naugler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Naugler graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Naugler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willscott Edward Naugler MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Willscott E. Naugler practice?
- Dr. Willscott Naugler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willscott Naugler practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Gastroenterologists, and Portland Hepatologists.