A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willy Aramayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willy Aramayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aramayo graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aramayo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy Lizandro Aramayo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Willy L. Aramayo practice?
- Dr. Willy Aramayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Aramayo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors and Houston General Practitioners.