A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willy Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy Krauss MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Willy Krauss practice?
- Dr. Willy Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Krauss practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Psychiatrists.