Learn more about Dr. Willy Ky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willy Ky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willy Ky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy Ky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Willy Ky practice?
- Dr. Willy Ky has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Ky practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists.