A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willy Ky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willy Ky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willy Ky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy Ky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Willy Ky practice?
- Dr. Willy Ky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Willy Ky practices Ophthalmology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Ophthalmologists.