Learn more about Dr. Willy Ky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willy Ky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willy Ky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy Ky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Willy Ky practice?
- Dr. Willy Ky has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Ky practices Ophthalmology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Ophthalmologists.