A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willy Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willy Morgan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willy Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
- Gateway Reg Med Ctr, Granite City, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy J C Morgan MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willy J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Willy Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Morgan practices Urology near Fairview Heights, IL.
See Fairview Heights Urologists.