A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willy Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willy Morgan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
- Gateway Reg Med Ctr, Granite City, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willy J C Morgan MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Willy J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Willy Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Willy Morgan practices Urology near Fairview Heights, IL.
See Fairview Heights Urologists.