Family Practitioner, Internists

Via Christi Regional Medical Center
815 S Peckham Ct
Wichita, KS 67230
316-737-7520
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
May 24th, 2011

The only problem that I have found is sometimes Dr. Pereira is somewhat difficult to understand but he knows his medicine and is a good doctor.

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Very caring.

|  Don't ever ask for a second opinon  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

Do not ever think that what you ask for will be done. He has his opnion and that is all that matters. If you should try it, you will get nothing but scorn on your next visits and if you are over weight.. do not step foot in his office. We should all be vegaterians acording to his belief.. unless you wear a size 1.

|  Not a good bedside manner  |  show details
by ladyfinger1 on Jun 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Pereira is a good guy. I could ditto the previous person. He seems like he genuinly cares for his clients. I was needing more meds for something and he called to tell me I would not need if I was not overweight. I even tried to explain some things and his response was the same. He told me that I was to fat and that I needed to walk more and stop overeating. I understand that I am overweight, but I do not overeat and I have bad knees (which he knew about). I was super offended. I had seen Dr. Lee in the same office for years but the hours he was keeping were different. I refuse to see Dr. Pereira and am now looking for a different doctor because of Dr. Lee's age and some of his licenses have not been renewed. Dr. Pereira was a doctor at the VA hospital before working for Dr. Lee and has a language barrier too.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  if you are overwieght stay away.  |  show details
by snowdove1212 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Pereira is a good guy. He seems like he genuinly cares for his clients. The only bad thing about Dr. Pereira and his office is that the people are not confidential and if you are overweight (I assume it may be a language barrier) he is flat out with his responses. He told me that I was to fat and that I needed to excersise more and stop overeating. I understand that I am overweight, but I do not overeat and I had just started a regular excersise routine. I was super offended but let it go the first visit. I went back a month later for a follow up, where he told me that any problems that I have were probably because I was fat. I told him I understood that I was overweight and have started a regular regimine of heathly eating and daily activity. He responded by saying that I wasn't doing enough and I needed to quit over eating and stop being lazy. I haven't been back since.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com