A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilma Geck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilma Geck, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geck graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Geck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilma Santiago Geck MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wilma S. Geck practice?
- Dr. Wilma Geck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wilma Geck practices Emergency Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Freehold Emergency Physicians.