A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilma Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilma Rossi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilma Rossi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilma Catherine Rossi MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wilma C. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Wilma Rossi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilma Rossi practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.