Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wilma Schiller
Dr. Wilma Schiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Bethesda, MD (and 1 other location). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schiller is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Wilma Schiller has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wilma Schiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Robin Davis
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Washington, DC 0 mi24
Dr. Allen Greenlee
Washington, DC 0 mi35
Dr. Herman Junker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi23