A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortega Perez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortega Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega Perez graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Ortega Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez practice?
- Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilman Ortega Perez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Critical Care Practitioners, and Belleville Pulmonologists.