A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilmer Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilmer Irvine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Irvine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilmer John Irvine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilmer J. Irvine practice?
- Dr. Wilmer Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilmer Irvine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.