A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilmer Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilmer Jones, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilmer Tracey Jones MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilmer T. Jones practice?
- Dr. Wilmer Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wilmer Jones practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Nellis Afb, NV and San Antonio, TX.
See Marshfield Surgeons.