Dr. Wilmer Reep Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilmer Reep?

September 23rd, 2015

First-rate care

Dr. Reep is meticulous in his examination of the patient and patient's records. He is freindly, helpful and takes time to understand a patient's needs

December 30th, 2014

Great PCP!

I saw Dr. Reep after I moved to Texarkana and did not yet have a PCP; he was the only doctor accepting new patients at the time. I have always been healthy, but was experiencing subtle, new symptoms that had me feeling worried and I wanted peace of mind. Dr. Reep and his staff were very courteous and understanding towards me, and I appreciated how thorough Dr. Reep was and how much time he spent with me. I could also tell that everyone was very concerned with staying on schedule so that patients could spent quality time with Dr. Reep without waiting forever (I was immediately greeted by the nurse and waited no more than 10 minutes to see him). His staff was also able to quickly get me an appointment with a high-demand specialist who normally has new patients waiting 6 months to see him/her. His staff regularly checked up on me until I confirmed that I got the appointment, and they kept pressuring the specialist's office until I got the appointment. Overall, Dr. Reep seems like a wonderful doctor and man, and I must also recognize how awesome Nurse Wanda is. Highly recommend this office!

March 20th, 2017