Dr. Wilmer Wuest MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Great experience
I had a great experience with the doctor and would see him again in the future ! His whole staff is amazing . I love that things are done right there and there's no hospital ...

September 2nd, 2015
This was a consult, not a procedure; seems shaky for a surgeon....

November 25th, 2014
Don't go for a lift!
I gave a 1 because he has an incredible staff! They are helpful and always available if you have questions. My procedure was a failure. Initially, I came to him for a breast lift. He suggested implants with the lift to fill up the space in the upper breast that a lift can't remedy. I thought about it and decided to go with his recommendation. After the procedure, I was thrilled...for a couple of weeks. As my breasts began to drop, they began to sag. By 6 weeks post-op, they were in exactly the same place as when I started. Yes, they were fuller. Yes, my nipples looked better because of their new placement. But the fact is, I have NO lift. I went back to him to talk about my concerns. The staff member that took me to the exam room, looked at the pictures and said she thought I needed a revision to my lift. I met with Dr. Wuest, explained my concerns, and showed him that compared to my before and after pictures - my breasts were not lifted. He became very angry. He told me that there was nothing I could do because of the weight (weight was NEVER a concern of his before the surgery and I went with the size he recommended). I asked him if taking more skin off would help and he said no. He was very combative, rude, and made it clear that he did not think there was more he could do to fix them. I asked him if I could get a credit to go to another surgeon and he said no and walked out of the room. His staff member apologized and told me he "isn't good with people." I was devastated. After wanting a lift for almost 20 years, and going into debt to get it, it is very upsetting to look in the mirror and still see sagging breasts. I would never recommend this surgeon or ever go back to him.

March 6th, 2013
Breast Implants
I had breast implants put in by Dr Wuest & i thought it was a crappy boob job he put 2 different sizes in and it was very noticeable out of a bra or in a bathsuit top i called them and exolained he wanted to deflat the larger one to the smaller one really thats how you do bussiness & also i changed my mind last minute for larger implants and the nurses said you have to tell the dr well dr was running late and they put me under with out talking to dr and i was never happy so for 7 years til my husband finally let me get another implant job i was very unhappy so now i have the size i want & im very happy just a note to women who want larger breast go larger than the fake implants you put in your bra there cause they never are the size you try on saline are smaller when there in your body than the ones you try on just a note before you agree on 400cc there not that big!

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Wuest is the only plastic surgeon that I would let touch me. he could not have a better staff.His nurse Teresa is an asset and has many good qaulities. I Thank you all. IMC

March 20th, 2012
Student
Dr Weust is amazing at what he does, not a great bedside manner but only b/c he is kind of quit/shy but he does answer all your questions. The staff is amazing and helpful. I had breast augmentation and would recommend him to everyone, Im in love with the new me =) THANKS Dr Wuest!!

December 10th, 2011
Love everyone in the office
I have always wanted breast implants but have been terrified to get them. I have 3 kids and was very unhappy with the size And shape of my breast. I went in and Dr Wuest and his staff were so friendly and nice. It was easy to get an appointment and he spent time explaining my options and what he thought would be best for me. I had my surgery Tuesday (4 days ago) and am feeling great. He and his staff did a great job. They were friendly and took time to explains what is gonna happen, I felt like they were there supporting me every step of the way.

January 1st, 2011
My experience with Dr. Wuest has been nothing but positive. He is meticulous in his work, and his long-standing reputation within the community speaks for itself. The office staff is professional, friendly, and accommodating. As a fastidious patient, I would highly recommend services offered by this physician.

December 13th, 2010
I've been going in for Botox for 5 years now. I've had great results and the price is very reasonable.

April 21st, 2010
Excellent plastic surgeon
I went to Dr. Wuest for a breast implant exchange. He was not the doctor I used for my first surgery (who was also good). I do have to say I like the work that Dr. Wuest did better and am VERY happy with my results. Beware, he does not have a warm fuzzy personality and he is very short on words which made me hesitant to use him, but he does know exactly what he is doing and that is what I paid him for. The gals in his office are wonderful! He is also reasonably price since his surgical room is in his office. His office is a little dated (I went to 333 N. Rivershire Ste. 240), but they are moving in to a brand new building soon. I also have to mention if you want your implants to look more natural go with a Moderate Profile. Most doctors including Dr. Wuest use a High or a Moderate-High profile round. You have to ask them for the Moderate. I did alot of reasearch on line and read that. Now I know first hand since I had mine switched out to Moderate Profile, I LOVE them and they look much more natural. I highly recommend Dr. Weust!