Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

601 River Pointe Dr
Ste 100
Conroe, TX 77304
(936) 756-8853
Locations and availability (1)

|  Breast Implants  |  show details
by Amy Acker on Mar 6th, 2013

I had breast implants put in by Dr Wuest & i thought it was a crappy boob job he put 2 different sizes in and it was very noticeable out of a bra or in a bathsuit top i called them and exolained he wanted to deflat the larger one to the smaller one really thats how you do bussiness & also i changed my mind last minute for larger implants and the nurses said you have to tell the dr well dr was running late and they put me under with out talking to dr and i was never happy so for 7 years til my husband finally let me get another implant job i was very unhappy so now i have the size i want & im very happy just a note to women who want larger breast go larger than the fake implants you put in your bra there cause they never are the size you try on saline are smaller when there in your body than the ones you try on just a note before you agree on 400cc there not that big!

|  Seems to be ok...  |  show details
by "Donna" on Feb 14th, 2013

I plan to get a breast lift with Dr. Wuest. As mentioned, his bedside matter is a bit "distant". Nice guy, I'm scheduled to get a lift early March 2013. I will keep eveyone abreast on the results. Currently I have implants, but not getting them removed, just a lift. I'm kind a afraid, but after reading the reviews and after my consultation...I'm feeling better. I'm confident in his work, but I'm still nervous.

Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Wuest is the only plastic surgeon that I would let touch me. he could not have a better staff.His nurse Teresa is an asset and has many good qaulities. I Thank you all. IMC

|  Long time patient  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I want to thank Dr. Wuest and his remarkable staff for taking good care of me over the years. In addition, I was never made to feel uncomfortable. It is certainly easy to understand while colleagues in different areas of specialities sing your praises. Candice Pantano

|  Student  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr Weust is amazing at what he does, not a great bedside manner but only b/c he is kind of quit/shy but he does answer all your questions. The staff is amazing and helpful. I had breast augmentation and would recommend him to everyone, Im in love with the new me =) THANKS Dr Wuest!!

|  Love everyone in the office  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

I have always wanted breast implants but have been terrified to get them. I have 3 kids and was very unhappy with the size And shape of my breast. I went in and Dr Wuest and his staff were so friendly and nice. It was easy to get an appointment and he spent time explaining my options and what he thought would be best for me. I had my surgery Tuesday (4 days ago) and am feeling great. He and his staff did a great job. They were friendly and took time to explains what is gonna happen, I felt like they were there supporting me every step of the way.

by L. Candice Pantano on Jan 1st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Wuest has been nothing but positive. He is meticulous in his work, and his long-standing reputation within the community speaks for itself. The office staff is professional, friendly, and accommodating. As a fastidious patient, I would highly recommend services offered by this physician.

Dec 13th, 2010

I've been going in for Botox for 5 years now. I've had great results and the price is very reasonable.

|  Excellent plastic surgeon  |  show details
by SPM on Apr 21st, 2010

I went to Dr. Wuest for a breast implant exchange. He was not the doctor I used for my first surgery (who was also good). I do have to say I like the work that Dr. Wuest did better and am VERY happy with my results. Beware, he does not have a warm fuzzy personality and he is very short on words which made me hesitant to use him, but he does know exactly what he is doing and that is what I paid him for. The gals in his office are wonderful! He is also reasonably price since his surgical room is in his office. His office is a little dated (I went to 333 N. Rivershire Ste. 240), but they are moving in to a brand new building soon. I also have to mention if you want your implants to look more natural go with a Moderate Profile. Most doctors including Dr. Wuest use a High or a Moderate-High profile round. You have to ask them for the Moderate. I did alot of reasearch on line and read that. Now I know first hand since I had mine switched out to Moderate Profile, I LOVE them and they look much more natural. I highly recommend Dr. Weust!