A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilmont Kreis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilmont Kreis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilmont Kreis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kreis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilmont R Kreis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilmont R. Kreis practice?
- Dr. Wilmont Kreis has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilmont Kreis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.