Dr. Wilmont Kreis Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2012

This Dr. knows his stuff!!

I was a little nervous about having another Dr. Work on me besides my normal Orthopaedic Surgeon, but I quickly realized that Dr. Kreis is another top of the line Dr. He marveled at my injury and knew exactly what was wrong before he even looked at the xrays. Two surgeries later and months of rehab has it almost as good as new. He's a very personal Dr. He sat down with my mother and had a heart to heart with her about several serious injuries at 35 years of age. He took the time to let her know that some day, this will catch up to me. I would recommend him to anyone!

May 2nd, 2009

excellent doctor

professional and knows what he is talking about and he is an excellent surgeon.

October 12th, 2010