Dr. Wilmont Kreis Is this you?

This Dr. knows his stuff!!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I was a little nervous about having another Dr. Work on me besides my normal Orthopaedic Surgeon, but I quickly realized that Dr. Kreis is another top of the line Dr. He marveled at my injury and knew exactly what was wrong before he even looked at the xrays. Two surgeries later and months of rehab has it almost as good as new. He's a very personal Dr. He sat down with my mother and had a heart to heart with her about several serious injuries at 35 years of age. He took the time to let her know that some day, this will catch up to me. I would recommend him to anyone!

excellent doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2009

professional and knows what he is talking about and he is an excellent surgeon.

Posted on October 12th, 2010