Dr. Wilson Antoine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 27th, 2016
I went to this office that didn't look like your regular doctors office, the intake room had no curtains or shades at the window, they had these different room that they took you in and gave you different test that you didn't need, never told you the outcome any test that they took , even when asked , never bothered to take urine from me the few times I went, I was willing to give the place a try. They just used up my insurance and, I still don't know my condition.

January 12th, 2012
Squatting in an abandon building.
This doctors office is horrible and run down to the point where it looks like an abandon building that he is squatting in. This office looks like your typical crack house. His nasty attitude goes along with the look of the place. I question his legitimacy as a real doctor. A successful doctor would not practice in such a place. My search for a doctor continues hopefully I can find one who speaks English to the point where I can understand him and he understands me. The other two surveyors had to be someone who benefits from this man...ie.. Wife, friend, etc..