A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Asfora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Asfora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Asfora, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfora graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asfora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson T. Asfora practice?
Dr. Wilson Asfora practices Neurological Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.