Learn more about Dr. Wilson Asfora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Asfora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asfora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asfora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Asfora, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Asfora graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asfora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Theophilo Asfora FRCSC and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wilson T. Asfora practice?
- Dr. Wilson Asfora has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Asfora practices Neurological Surgery near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons.