Dr. Wilson Asfora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wilson Asfora?

October 27th, 2016

miss

I just wanted to say I love this Dr. I had a brain tumor taken out 2 years ago and I have had no bad results. Hes funny and makes you fill like there was nothing to worry about

October 21st, 2016

Damaged my vertebrae and spinal cord. Made a mess of the surgery site. Harmed me on purpose. God will get him.

February 3rd, 2016

Best Doctor There Is

Dr. Asfora saved my daughters life. He took all the pain she had away and she became happier than she had ever been. He is the BEST surgeon possible. His staff were the best I have ever dealt with. He diagnosed my daughter properly and accurately and performed surgery and fixed the issue. We will never be able to thank him enough. I Highly recommend him.

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Asfora did an incredible job on my neck surgery!!! Yeah, he's not a big talker, and doesn't have a real outstanding bedside manner, but who cares! When it's your spine being operated on you want the best and he is it!! He has PA's for the talking and bedside manner stuff. If you have a neck problem there is nobody else anywhere to go to. Just OUTSTANDING!!

September 30th, 2015

Dr. Asfora was very direct and accurate in his evaluation and explanation of what we were dealing with. I appreciated that there was no sugar-coating of what we were up against .

December 17th, 2014

Late surgery

I had a bad experience with my surgery. It was at 7:30 PM after he had been at the hospital since 7:30 AM. I emailed his office recently as I am in a lot of pain. They are trying to help me. At least they did that. I hope they can help me. I am at the end of my rope.

June 27th, 2012

Dr. Asfora

I have had 3 back surgeries by Dr. Asfora. He has done a good job fixing my problems. However he does not recommend any type of therapy after which surprised me. I do have very tight muscles in my shoulders also. But overall he did the job.

March 16th, 2012

He is a very good doctor and knows what he is talking about and did a find job on my back surgery. But he took very little time with me in my office visted after I had my surgery. I had to walk after him in the hallway just to ask him more about my issues. Only took less then 5 minutes with me. His staff was good but after surgery he and the staff did not tell me a thing in what was going to happen with me. I was always asking questions.

August 26th, 2011

dr.Asfora is a very good dr. I would highly recomend him to anyone.

November 30th, 2010

Cares about his patients

Dr.Asfora, Fixed my back after spendeing two years in constant pain. He took one look at my MRI and found the problem. He was right. It seems as though every other doctor I went to was thoughing dart in the dark. It took Dr Asfora 5 minutes. He fixed me. I am know longer in pain. I am so grateful for him. I don't know why that person said he was awful that is far from the truth.

March 29th, 2010

Bedside manner does not matter if is good at what he does

March 24th, 2010

Very Happy Person

Every time that i have had to go and see Dr Asfora, i have been very pleased. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to what I had to say about my issues. They surgery he performed was a God Sent Miricle.