Learn more about Dr. Wilson Baber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Baber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baber
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Baber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baber graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson B Baber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson B. Baber practice?
- Dr. Wilson Baber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wilson Baber practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.