Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
Arkla-Tex Retina Consultants
734 N Ashley Ridge Loop
Shreveport, LA 71106
318-221-3403
Locations and availability (4)

|  One of the Best  |  show details
by Michael Hilton on Mar 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Baber's since 2004 when I suffered a detached retina and lost half my vision in my right eye. Dr. Baber re-attached my retina restoring complete vision. I highly recommend Dr. Baber for his professionalism, care and compassion.

|  Sets The Example Other Dr's Should Follow  |  show details
by Bob Davis on Jul 23rd, 2010

Wilson Baber is a supremely skilled and gifted surgeon. Dr. Baber sets the example in providing exceptional medical service with the highest level of care. I am a current patient and suffered a retinal detachment and had lost all vision in my right eye. I have both my vision and my life back thanks to Dr. Baber. Dr. Baber has gone the extra mile for me many times and takes time to teach and inform each step of the way during your recovery. Dr. Baber is surrounded by a wonderful team and you feel welcome and cared for during each visit. You are not just another patient being herded through the gate with Dr. Baber and he does not stack his schedule so heavily that you have to wait forever to see him. Each visit is a learning experience and you leave knowing exactly where you are in your treatment and where you are headed next. My experience with Dr. Baber has been exceptional and I wish all doctors followed his example.If you have need for a supremely skilled surgeon that provides excellent medical care in every way you should seek out Dr. Wilson Baber.