A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Barham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Barham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barham
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Barham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Barham graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Thomas Barham MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson T. Barham practice?
- Dr. Wilson Barham has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Barham practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.