A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wilson Chau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wilson Chau, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Chau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wilson C. Chau practice?
Dr. Wilson Chau practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Plastic Surgeons.