A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wilson Chimbira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimbira graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Chimbira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wilson Trevor Fungayi Chimbira MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wilson T. Chimbira practice?
- Dr. Wilson Chimbira has 1 office location.
Dr. Wilson Chimbira practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.